DORA | Downtown Oshkosh from Marlo Ambas on Vimeo.
In Downtown Oshkosh, locals and tourists can enjoy a stroll and a drink during designated DORA hours. Beer, wine, & cocktails can be consumed inside DORA boundaries by purchasing drinks from participating DORA establishments.
We want our community to enjoy DORA and contribute to the positive impact it will have in Oshkosh. Find information and resources on this webpage about Oshkosh’s DORA by scrolling below.
Know the rules:
- DORA hours are from 5 p.m. – 10 p.m. Wednesday-Friday and Saturdays from 1-10 p.m.
- Patrons must be 21+ to purchase or consume alcohol
- DORA beverages should be purchased at participating liquor establishments
- DORA beverages must be in unbreakable transparent or semi-transparent cups or their original containers as long as they are not breakable – no glass allowed!
- Stay inside the DORA boundaries
- Dispose of cups in trash receptacles located throughout the district
- Finish your drink before entering another establishment
- No open containers allowed in parking lots
- Safety laws are still enforced! Enjoy the DORA responsibly, be respectful of residents and businesses and never drink and drive
- Ground Round
- Calhoun Beach Club
- Water City Pub
- Venue 404 Speakeasy Bar
- Bar 430
- Fletch’s Local Tap House
- The Varsity Club
- Barley & Hops
- Mabel Murphy’s
- Los Jarepios
- The Roxy Supper Club
- Distillery Pub
- Gibson Social Club
- Manila Resto
- Ruby Owl Tap Room
- Gardina’s Kitchen + Market
- The Grand Oshkosh (Lounge)
- Time Community Theater
- New Moon Cafe
Find Mocktail Menus at the establishments listed below:
We invite you to get out and explore all our downtown has to offer! Enjoy the DORA on your way to Waterfest after dinner at one of our downtown restaurants, on your way to a show at The Grand, as you stroll and explore new public art projects and more! For a full list of all the ways you can enjoy the DORA, click here.