The BID MemberCO is a group of volunteer business owners and downtown activists committed to goodwill community partnerships, working for the greater good of our downtown. We accomplish this through effective promotions and specialized events, which draw consumers to our downtown.
- MemberCo is a committee focused on marketing and event planning for Downtown Oshkosh.
- The MemberCO originated as a small group in 2006, and has since grown to more than 40 active members.
What MemberCO Offers
- Monthly meetings providing educational sessions, networking opportunities, and discussions about downtown event ideas and other issues
- Membership input on MemberCO agenda items
- Advertising and promotional opportunities for your business
- Awareness of services and products available in downtown Oshkosh
Meetings are held the second Wednesday of every month at 8:15 a.m. at various locations.
For more information, please contact Jessie Meidl, Downtown Oshkosh BID Manager at (920) 303-9200 ext 101 or email email@example.com.