The Marketing Consortium is a group of volunteer business owners and downtown activists committed to goodwill community partnerships, working for the greater good of our downtown. We accomplish this through effective promotions and specialized events, which draw consumers to our downtown.
Marketing Consortium Facts
- The Marketing Consortium is a committee focused on marketing and event planning for downtown Oshkosh.
- Membership dues are $35 per year for BID district businesses, $60 per year for businesses that fall outside of the BID district.
- The Marketing Consortium originated as a small group in 2006, and has since grown to more than 50 active members.
What the Marketing Consortium Offers
- Monthly meetings providing educational sessions, networking opportunities, and discussions about downtown event ideas and other issues
- Membership input on Marketing Consortium agenda items
- Advertising and promotional opportunities for your business
- Awareness of services and products available in downtown Oshkosh
Marketing Consortium Meetings
Meetings are held the second Wednesday of every month at 8:15 a.m. Click here for the 2018 meeting location list.
For more information, please contact Cassie Daniels, Downtown Oshkosh BID Manager at (920) 303-2265, ext. 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.